Come work with a team that believes in working ethically, efficiently, creatively and collaboratively to produce high-quality, impactful work. At Three Seas, we value collaboration, passion, grit, execution, integrity, and joy!
Summary of Position
Three Seas is hiring for an experienced Executive Producer to work in our Baltimore or Washington, DC office. Reporting to the CEO, this role manages the Producer team, which is responsible for live-action production, post-production, animation, audio, gaming and music projects for Three Seas.
About Three Seas
Three Seas is an award-winning production and post-production collective of boutique creative companies (Cerebral Lounge, Clean Cuts, Noise Distillery & Gigawatt Group) that work to craft ideas for the right audience in the right place and the right time. We pride ourselves in having a positive, supportive and inclusive work culture that encourages the creative along with a health work/life balance.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for leadership and development of the Producer team.
Work with the Management team in developing opportunities for Company growth.
- Collaborate with management to ensure alignment of Producer team goals.
- Responsible for monthly reporting as part of the Management team.
Find, develop and collaborate with the Business Development team in client pitches.
- Responsible for building client relationships during normal and non business hours.
- Provide guidance for project estimates for clients. Contribute ideas and address budget concerns through creative problem-solving.
- Make independent judgments on budgets and other financial matters.
- Supervise the communication and logistics of all projects.
- Work with the Business Manager to strategize on budgets & billing.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients for Three Seas; including follow up with clients after projects are completed.
- Work with and become an expert in our proprietary project management software.
- Supervise Production projects requiring a shoot – coordinate clients, crew, vendor, and director.
- Travel may be required.
What we are looking for:
- At least 10 years of industry related and management experience.
Proven leadership skills and ability to successfully manage departments needs.
- Demonstrated strong industry knowledge and instincts.
Ability to foster and build strong client relationships and anticipate client needs.
- Positively contribute to client, department, and overall company goals.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, time management and ability to prioritize.
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to balance multiple projects and priorities.
- Strong project management skills – ability to lead projects from start to finish.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Discretionary Bonus Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Training Reimbursement
We’re a passionate, incredibly talented team of creative experts who love serving our clients and delivering awesome results. Come join us!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Schedule: 8 hour shift, Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types: Bonus pay
Work Location: In person