Creative production collective is seeking an experienced, smart, positive, and dedicated Producer to join our team!
The Producer facilitates live-action production, post-production, animation, audio, gaming and music projects for Three Seas, Inc.
- Manage multiple projects with varying deliverables and varying deadlines, for Clean Cuts, Cerebral Lounge, Gigawatt Group and Noise Distillery.
- Estimate projects for clients including review and follow-up. Contribute ideas and address budget concerns through creative problem-solving. Make independent judgments on budgets and other financial matters.
- Schedule and coordinate active projects by managing the work flow, element delivery, logistics, and content of the projects from inception to final delivery.
- Make and maintain client-facing calendars, accurately assessing time required to complete project and identifying key milestones including client review, feedback and revisions; communicate schedule accordingly with clients.
- Internal scheduling: Editors, Designers, Animators, and Engineers, as needed.
- External scheduling: Outside Studios, ISDN, Remote Color sessions, and any other outside vendor needs.
- Clearly communicate project details, deliverables and schedule with Creative Directors, Editors, Designers, Animators, and Engineers; ensure proper project drives, equipment and/or supplies are in correct office location on daily basis.
- Attend daily producer’s meeting, weekly company meetings, and monthly departmental meetings.
- Approve timesheets, maintain working budget, actualize and bill projects upon completion.
- Line Produce projects requiring a shoot – coordinate clients, crew, vendor, and director. Travel may be required.
- Cast Union and Non-Union VO talent: Price out proper talent rates based on usage. Send out casting calls through external agencies and/or through our internal database. Collect and edit VO auditions. Create client facing audition link. Coordinate booking, record, and billing of talent.
- Work with the EP and Billing Manager to facilitate costs for music licensing, including licensing of Pop tracks and any other music licensing needs that may arise.
- Work with Office Production Assistant to greet and attend to clients’ needs when they are in the office.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients for Three Seas, Inc. including follow up with clients after projects are completed.
- Coordinate with the Executive Producer, Senior Producers and Business Development department to pursue new business for Three Seas, Inc.
- Maintain accurate information in company data bases (i.e. – Hubspot, Mothership, Interdubs, Google Docs).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Able to translate technical requirements internally and externally.
- Ability to collaborate and act as an individual and as a team player.
- Strong interpersonal and social skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to balance multiple projects and priorities.
- Strong project management skills – ability to lead projects from start to finish.
- Able to foster and build strong client relationships and anticipate client needs.
- Positively contribute to client, department, and overall company goals.